Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Material handling equipment – twelve month frequently visiting from Singapore
- commissioning of machines
- establishing a service network
- operator technical and safety training
- securing confidence in engineers
- installing a safe and sound machine service approach
The roads to jobsites are not always paved. Never mention permanently driveable. And this incident happened during „dry season“.
Never mind the wet season though – that’s even more fun.
Together with a Malay colleague we got stuck in knee deep mud on a gravel – or rather bush track road in southern Malaysia after visiting a palm oil plantation to inspect material handling machines. We got the car out – the machines commissioned, the engineers trained and the situation managed.
All happy – lets go back to Singapore 😉
582 total views, 2 views today